Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wait!

My super superior (a.k.a: ss) hasn't replied yet on my vacation request. I bet he didn't read it yet.. If tomorrow is my day off, and he'll be off on Thursday.. so knowing my luck, I'll get to find out on Friday, even Monday.. Damn, I do have an appointment tomorrow!.. No, you CAN drive in this weather!.. you need to come in tonight so I don't have to on my dayoff.. Ok, you're scare of this weather?.. ok, ok, I'll see you tomorrow.. and you need to be on time.. I need to get my haircut tomorrow.. It will be cold tomorrow.. What's for lunch tomorrow?.. I want to do lunch with her tomorrow.. Or dinner?.. I dunno.. wait, they said it will be freezing at night.. her room stays at 60 degrees.. I do not get blackets to survive that indoor weather.. why am I thinking so much?.. but the room smells awesome.. Cool ass kitty too.. now I'm thinking way too much.. Damn, late again...

I need my vacation processed.

No comments: