Thursday, January 05, 2006

Common Courtesy

I'm one of those people who want better performance out of anything that I purchase. My car is one of them. My car came with moderate tires till I've changed them to higher performance tires. Since then I've enjoyed hell out of my car's enhanced road manner.

Recently, I had to order another set of tires through my parts dept. Because one tire had a slow-leak (long story). Today, I’ve ran into my parts dept. manager who ordered my tires, he gave me a good news by saying they will be here next week. In addition to that, he said the cost will be less than what he originally quoted me for. I was thrilled to hear what he had to say considering 3 long & agonizing months of driving my car with originally equipped tires. They SUCK!

However, what made my day was when he told me that he ordered one extra set for him to stock, so I can get it right away at next time. Man, What a thoughtfulness of him! I was very impressed with this gesture. Perhaps he did that to get me off from his back for next time, but his courtesy made me to think about how I don’t consider others as I should.

Something tells me that I will pass on this goodness to a next person that I'll run into.

No comments: