Thursday, January 12, 2006

idiot.

idiot >noun 1 informal a stupid person. 2 Medicine, archaic a mentally handicapped person.



on Thursday.

me: hey Dana, so the saga continues...

Dana: oh, lord. what's going on?

me: I feel like I'm out of my self lately.

Dana: why?

me: I act different. I guess time does change thing or two.

Dana: (still looking to hear what the f*king saga is) . . . what is the f*king saga?

me: I've been driving her crazy. I mean calls, emails... Dude, I'm not usually like that.

Dana: oh that?

me: yeah. now I feel like an idiot. do you think she'll oversee that?

Dana: (now definitely looking at his screen)... what button do I need to click on?

me: (dude, you suck)... Here, click on that one. I've showed you that since you've started.

Dana: oh, I'm sorry. what did you say a minute ago?

me: (SAGA! SAGA!)... nothing.... Me, the idiot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

난뎅..ㅋㅋ saga가 모야~~^^*

albert said...

Saga(noun)

a complicated series of events or personal experiences stretching over a considerable period of time.

기간 상당한에 기지개하는 사건 개인 경험의 복잡한 시리즈.