Friday, March 31, 2006

Independent Man




































I've finally went to see this movie called "Inside Man" by Spike Lee Joint. It was great! Also I was happy that I went to see it alone, because it's been a long time since I went see a flick by myself. My ex used to tell me "You're not independent, you need people around you, you can't do things on your own." Now I believe that I can enjoy myself, and my time alone.

P.S. Jodie Foster is hott in this movie, especially the way she walked with her Stilettos on... She was definitely working it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

영화 마니 좋았나보네...^^*
이런 값진 시간을 잘 보내고 있는 널 보니
기분이 매우 좋아진다...

albert said...

(Big Smile)... Thank You So Much!
In past 5 yrs, I've been forgot about my "good sides" for
a while, and I'm happy to get a little part back for now. And I'm so "Thankful" to have a supportive sister like you!

I love you sis.