Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear Beautiful.

I remember..
when I saw you for the first time,
Everything paused for a while.
All I could do was stare.. stare...
You were just beautiful.

It has been such a long time
When my heart raced to someone.
It was you who had me,
It was you who knew me.

I wanted your body,
I wanted your soul.
It was me who lived in his own head,
It was me who made his own plans.

I remember..
One cold night at your bedside,
Seeing your eyes looking over me.
I couldn't ask for more,
I was in heaven.
You were so beautiful.

But I must let you go..
Because I'm still living in my head.
Time is right for you to go,
Far away where you can span your wings...
Far away where you can find your ground.

I will miss your smell.
I will miss your smile.
I will always remember, your eyes..
Oh, you are so beautiful.


I love you Jeni.


-Your Shadow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

처음보는거라 노래가산지 신지 잘 몰겠당...
근데 왜 이렇게 슬프게 느껴지냐...
자작시 아냐???ㅋㅋ
힘내.. 화이팅~~

albert said...

Hello sis. I missed your call the other morning. I hope that you're doing great. This was a poem that I wrote in wee hours of morning. Since I don't work, I can do some personal developments..

albert said...

Mary,

"Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love."

-Spanish Proverb

No, I didn't do that.