Monday, February 26, 2007

Going Back To The Beginning.





This clip shows how Noel & Liam were happy back then. Before they made lots of money, friends, and a name for themselves. As most of people know they are not having a good brotherhood, trouble after troubles.

Sometimes it's good to know that it's not too late to be happy again.
Happiness doesn't require much effort to obtain.

I wonder why it got worsen between my brother John & I.
It takes me a great deal of concentration to bring up a picture of John's smiling face in my head.

I'm still having trouble getting to know of my mother.

I don't know how my father is doing.

My love realtionships were chaotic,

And I'm still serching for my own self.

(To be continued..)

3 comments:

silence said...

I'm searching for myself too. It's funny how we lose ourselves, isn't it?

albert said...

yea.
I tend to hold on to things.
Wish my transition be smoother.

By the way,

Thanks for stopping by.

Melting Wok said...

time will takes its course :)